wow! I was only 68! (but I guess...ha ha...you are older than me!) I think maybe I will have to retire that joke soon.
Wow, Al! You beat me! I guess that means you are stuck in the eighties more than I am...;)
Oops...I guess it was Shad that was totally stuck in the eighties! That's wicked awesome!
okay so I keep getting comments from you so I quickly rush to see what you have updated to--but woh is me...you are still stuck in the 80s! (Sew that quilt so we can see it!!!)
Randy is 84%!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wow! I was only 68! (but I guess...ha ha...you are older than me!) I think maybe I will have to retire that joke soon.
Wow, Al! You beat me! I guess that means you are stuck in the eighties more than I am...;)
Oops...I guess it was Shad that was totally stuck in the eighties! That's wicked awesome!
okay so I keep getting comments from you so I quickly rush to see what you have updated to--but woh is me...you are still stuck in the 80s! (Sew that quilt so we can see it!!!)
Randy is 84%!
Post a Comment