Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Coinky-Dinks

I wanted to share a coinky-dink.

I was walking behind Ella on the way to a T-ball game and I was looking at the number on her back thinking I know there is something to that number. Then it dawned on me...it was my brother's football number in high school and college. 

I love when things like that happen. I love when I find out that I am related to a friend (Rebecca's husband, Randy), when someone tells me they spent their summers in Cedar (a wife of an ortho doctor), someone has a name that is mine in reverse (my friend Mary), or an old friend from Cedar is living a short ways away (Erin and Dan, and Chris). I LOVE conkiny-dinks. 







Amaya is thinking she is sooo big sitting on the bench all by herself.

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm weird like that too. Wait, did you say that made you weird!? Anyway, I love things like that. And what a cute picture of Amaya!!

Unknown said...

Amaya IS a big girl!! ;) Jared just said to me today that Marley was a little girl and not a baby anymore :( They grow up fast.

How funny....who is Chris?

Roundy Clan said...

I love learning things like this too! And I just had to tell you how funny I think Ella's new quote is! haha Kids say the darndest things huh?

Christopher said...

Chris Thomas. From high school.

Jessie said...

How fun! Great pictures of your girls!

Bringhursts said...

I am weird too. Todd and I found out that we were both the number 12 in high school sports and I thought it must be destiny (j/k).

Elaine said...

Very fun. I love the pics of your girls. I can't believe Ella is big enough to play t-ball.
P.S. I tagged you--check out my blog.

Ginger said...

I thought I responded to this one, but I guess not.
Those girls are getting so big. They are so cute, and i miss them. So do my girls.