Saturday, June 21, 2008

So many post titles, so little time

At What age is it appropriate to let your child put on her own makeup?...

Every Mother knows When it's quiet in the house it isn't good!...

Amaya tries to go Goth at a very young age....

Look at how smart my kid is, she already knows how to twist off caps and lids....

What's the best stain remover here?...

What Now?...



I am just glad it wasn't my waterproof mascara that she put all-over herself.  

10 comments:

Megan said...

That's a good look for her!

I think every little girl has to get into mommy's makeup at least once. I have a picture of me when I was little with red lipstick all over my face. It's a rite of passage I guess!

Bringhursts said...

Oh, she looks so pretty . . .

Rebecca said...

Oh dear! I would vote that 18 months is a tad too young to do your own makeup. She has a great since of style but her hand eye coordination may still be a little off. Maybe next year...

Anonymous said...

remind her to put her contacts in before she applies the mascara.

i learned that one the hard way too.

Roundy Clan said...

You know when going goth, she might want to pick a darker pacifier next time. The pink kind of kills the goth vib! :)

Kade and Emily said...

At least she knows it goes on her face and not on your couch.
Count your blessings!

Jen said...

Oh how I relate! Too cute!

Ginger said...

I love it, the look is so in right now. Amaya is going to be a trend-setter. A girl after my own heart.

McCallisters said...

Wow. What else can I say?

The Davies said...

I love your blog! It looks like Amaya went to town with your mascara! How priceless! I love it!
Now that I found your blog, I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list! :)