Saturday, July 12, 2008

SAVE ME!

I have two sick kids and husband that is leaving today.

Ella has been throwing up since EARLY yesterday morning. She perked up by afternoon and was behaving normally the rest of the day. Then last night after midnight she puked again. She is so pitiful when she is sick she gets so lethargic and pathetic.

Amaya on the other hand seemly gets mad, real MAD. She got sick this morning while Shad was saying goodbyes with his parents. She just threw up all over my parents' driveway. Now she is crying in my lap, after screaming stark-raving mad crying for about 20 minutes. She tells me she is hunrgy, but gets mad when I offer her goldfish crackers.

I am not one of those amazing women that can have all the patience and sympathy she needs for sick kids. I get really frustrated that I can't fix it and make them all better. I often pray for the health of my children for their sake and mine.

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

That stinks!

Anonymous said...

Yep. That's about as bad as it gets. You win the prize.

I hope they get better soon!!

Jackie said...

I'm sorry...traveling always seems to make my kids sick...Hopefully they are feeling better soon and you can relax. I read your comment today on my blog and am REALLY hoping your dream becomes reality!! good luck!

Unknown said...

That does stink. I'm sorry Al.

Roundy Clan said...

Good thing you are with family and they can help. Hope they feel better soon. :)

Kade and Emily said...

I'm sorry the kids are sick. That is really really rotten. I think the only way it can get worse is if you catch it....ewwww. I enjoyed your small town usa post. I don't think I appreciate small towns quite like I should. I hope you are having a lot of fun! (despite the sickos.)

Jessie said...

Too bad! Mine are sick too but just with fevers, thank goodness! I hate puke! Hope they start feeling better so you can enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Andrea said...

Your poor kids. Everytime we go to visit my family my kids get sick a few day into the trip. They say it is the chage in climate as you go from one state to the next.

Jen said...

Oh, get better Roundy babes!

Rebecca said...

No, "save me" from clicking on your blog every day only to have it still be the same!