
We are leaving today for our home town. Shad will be back later this week, but the girls and I will be staying until August. Though this trip has already not gone the way I had planned, I am very excited to go. I think my friends are all sick of me mentioning it.
We didn't get on the same flight. Shad is going to take Amaya so that I don't have both kids and he has an easy flight. He's a trooper, Amaya is a feisty strong-willed little girl that will punish whomever is in ear-shot. Pray for Shad, please. Ella is definitely the easy on in this circumstance.
I am going to get to see all of my family while I am there. We will get to see a bit of Shad's. I always enjoy reintroducing Ella to some of her cousins that she only gets to see every couple of years. Hopefully she is old enough now that she won't forget them as easily.
We're off now, we'll be seeing you.
5 comments:
YEAH! I am excited. I can't wait for the kids to play once or twice!
Have fun in C-Town!
Say "hi" to the mountains for me, would 'ya?
Thanks.
Hope you had an uneventful flight. Thanks again for letting us come over so close to your big trip...we had a blast. Oh, and thanks for putting up with my laziness!
Have a safe trip.
Post a Comment