Thursday, August 7, 2008

Promises Part I

I told you I would post some pictures of Kolob when I got them. Here they are.

This was a little trip we took with Shad's parents.  It is only 20 minutes from Cedar City, and is a part of my favorite park, Zion's National Park.  I love the cliffs and contrast of  red and green.











Update:  We are home now back with Shad and in our own beds.  We had a great time with Shad's and my families.  Ella spent a lot of time with her cousins and loved every minute of it.  I was completely lazy and with it learned that being lazy makes me bored.  So I am glad to back where I have to work and have to keep going to make my life functional.  Stay tuned for promises part II.
 

7 comments:

Roundy Clan said...

All of these were so stinking cute! I need to e-mail you all the pictures i took of your kids. I'll try and do that later tonight. Glad you made it home safe!

Jessie said...

Beautiful place! Might have to be one of our stops on future family vacations! Who knows by that point you guys might actually live close by!

Jackie said...

Oh yay I am glad you guys had a good time! the pictures are great!! Your girls are too cute

Kade and Emily said...

Sometimes you need boredom so you can appreciate your busy life. Looks like fun! It's been so long since we were there.
Ella is quite the model!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the wonderful land of Humid.

Elaine said...

Wow! These pictures are so great! Glad you had a fun trip and are home safe now. Sorry we missed you in NC.

Ginger said...

Oh, I love them, they are soooo cute. I can't wait to go see the red moutains again.