That is crazy!! Your brother is lucky to be alive. My dad used to be an avid hunter. I hope you don't mind me sending this on to him. I love how his mind reverted back to motherly advice afterwards.:)
I grew up in Cali so I am not used to the hunting thing. Is it bad that your brother almost got attacked and I am thinking of the poor kittens with no mommy now?! haha But seriously I am glad your brother has fast reflexes and was able to protect himself. I would have just peed my pants and screamed! Glad it turned out okay.
4 comments:
That is crazy!! Your brother is lucky to be alive. My dad used to be an avid hunter. I hope you don't mind me sending this on to him. I love how his mind reverted back to motherly advice afterwards.:)
oh my. I'm glad you weren't with him!
I grew up in Cali so I am not used to the hunting thing. Is it bad that your brother almost got attacked and I am thinking of the poor kittens with no mommy now?! haha But seriously I am glad your brother has fast reflexes and was able to protect himself. I would have just peed my pants and screamed! Glad it turned out okay.
Scary!! I'm glad he was able to protect himself.
Post a Comment