*Saturday we went to the Primary activity for some Easter fun. It was a fun activity, there were different stations for the kids to do different activities such as an egg toss and flying foam airplanes. Afterward they held an egg hunt. I wasn't fast enough to get any pictures of the kids hunting eggs. Then they had cupcakes, it was a good fun pagan celebration ;)
Ella with her yummy looking cupcake.
Amaya got 2 eggs, the first was given to her by her good friend Ethan. He wanted to give her all his eggs. His mom thinks he has a thing for blondes.
I love this picture of Amaya in her bunny mask.
* Sunday I had the kids coordinating in some Easter outfits, and I forgot to take a picture, oh well. Don't blame me too much I'm losing some sleep every night.
After church we grilled some hamburgers and hot dogs and ate them in the backyard. It was a beautiful day on Sunday.

*Yesterday we went to Raleigh to go shopping with some friends. It was a long and good day. We left around 9:00 and didn't get home until 9:00. The kids were such troopers and for the most part really well behaved. Dash was a perfect baby, ate and slept when I wanted him doing those things. I was exhausted when I got home and my feet ached, but it was totally worth it to get some good shopping.
* This morning I opened a can of cinnamon rolls (yes, I said "can"). So I wouldn't have to clean a pan I put down wax paper to keep it clean. Apparently wax paper is NOT the same as parchment paper. I opened the oven door to a cloud of smoke. The cinnamon rolls and paper started to burn. Luckily they were only in there for 10 minutes or I think I would have a had a real problem on my hands. So now you know, don't put wax paper in the oven.
Amaya posing for my picture. I told her to hold it up like she was blowing bubbles and she put it in her mouth.
* This morning I opened a can of cinnamon rolls (yes, I said "can"). So I wouldn't have to clean a pan I put down wax paper to keep it clean. Apparently wax paper is NOT the same as parchment paper. I opened the oven door to a cloud of smoke. The cinnamon rolls and paper started to burn. Luckily they were only in there for 10 minutes or I think I would have a had a real problem on my hands. So now you know, don't put wax paper in the oven.
6 comments:
I can totally see me doing something like that..putting wax paper in the oven. So funny! :)
Looks like things are lots of fun at the Roundy house! (I get lots of weedy flowers too, but sometimes they are the best kind!)
I didn't know there was a difference either (Wax and Parchement). Looks like you had a good easter I would take your weather any day.
If you don't get (or have) a fire extinguisher in the house by the time I get there, I'll buy you one. Dad
Amaya's hair is getting so long!
Good catch on the wax paper. I will put it on my list of things to not do.
I really like Ella's bunny mask.
Post a Comment