Dash in his cute little blessing outfit.
Shad and Dash, my guys.
I want to be sure to get a picture of my kids with their grandparents each time we see them.
My parents came to be here for it. We had a great time with them and were very sad to see them go. They are what I call "project people". They are happiest when their hands are busy, so I set them up with a couple of things around here, between that and the many games Ella wanted them to play with her, Amaya conning them into pushing her on the swing, and Dash needing attention, time went too quickly. My mom and I said too many times we wish we lived closer to each other. I offered the plan that they should quit their jobs, sell their house and move in with us, but they just laughed. It might have been a joke, but there was a lot of truth behind it. Life was easier with Grandma and Granddad's extra hands to help.
Granddad is good to jump in where he is needed, and he was needed by Dash a lot.
3 comments:
What wonderful blessings you have!
I'm so glad that your mom and dad could be in town on such a special day! It is ALWAYS great to have Grandparents come to visit!
Yes, next time your Mom and Dad have to stay here, at their cousin's house. I have LOTS of projects they could work on!
Post a Comment