Monday, May 4, 2009

What Happens...

What happens when you're trying to work fast getting a batch of rolls dough together before the baby wakes up and needs to eat again, and your 2 year old is at the counter "helping", and you're not really paying attention to her but the next cup of flour that needs to be added?






Said 2 year old turns the mixer on as high as it will go just after the last cup of flour was added and then cries because her panties got flour on them.

This little girl is a busy one.  All before 11:00 am she's spread a layer of flour in the kitchen, gotten her foot stuck in the rocking chair and fallen down the stairs.

Whew, I'm tired.

8 comments:

Mariam said...

LOL! The pic of her face with flour on it, crying is a classic.

Colorado Oldroyds said...

We have one of those two year old "helpers" at our house too. Never a dull moment, right? Dashle is daring by the way.

Beth said...

Ah! I remember those days. Its good that you're taking pictures.

Erin Marriott said...

She is such a crack up!! You have your hands full, but you do it so well. I'm so impressed you're already jumping right back into life, making rolls, etc. Wow, you're superwoman! I had fun catching up on your blog, I haven't been on here forever! And that little Dash is such a doll, I'm dying to see him. Maybe we can meet half way or something.

Jessie said...

Awww. The things kids do that make us just have to smile! Even when they are so upset! I bet it still tasted great!

Roundy Clan said...

Flour is hard to clean up too. I had a post like this about a month ago with Tyler playing with the flour I was making bread with. At least you didn't have a big pregnant belly any more to have to clean with.

wyochatfields said...

Looks like you have your hands full.

Kade and Emily said...

I especially love the foot prints in the flour. Nice touch.