Monday, June 8, 2009

End of an Era

So Long, Kindergarten.
I thought you were GREAT!
I loved getting icees on Fridays at lunch time.
I worked hard every week to earn the craft box and treasure box.
The best prize I got was a lunch with Mrs. Fink.




I loved you, Kindergarten, and am sad to see you go.
I loved you, Mrs. Fink, and I want to be a teacher just like you.


HELLO 1ST GRADE!!!

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aw Ella, you are so cute! And I loved your dress and shoes on Sunday!

Kade and Emily said...

Wow! Already? Al, are you ready for this?

Susy said...

I hate Kindergarten graduations...they make me cry.;)

Unknown said...

Cutie pie!!

Cristina said...

Cute! how time flies. I like the action shot of Ella. Way to go!

Mariam said...

congratulations to Ella!

wyochatfields said...

Congratulations Ella, you will love first grade too.

Meg said...

Ella is the prettiest little girl! We got the first batch of blueberries in Elizabeth town with bigsky blueberries, but you can't pick your own there. our best find was this week 30 cents a pound in
garland i think the name was g.w norris. we spent and hour picking and got over 20 pounds for a raging $8.02 it was awesome

Ginger said...

It's crzzy, but the kids are getting so big. Can you believe it, Hannah and Ella are first graders.