Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First of All...

First thing I want to tell you is today is Ella's First day of First grade. She is going to a year-round school this year. Her teacher's name is Ms. Stamp, a great name for a First grade teacher.


(Now with some attitude.)

Her First desk in her First grade classroom.



Dash rolled all the way over for the First time yesterday. He was pretty proud of himself. All smiles for me and the camera.



(He is my most drooly baby. Can you see the string of drool?)

We have our First bird nest in the First tree we planted in our First house. This picture was taken on Sunday, I am guessing was their First day of life. I can't wait to get a picture of their little heads and beaks, but I have to wait for the parents leave them alone for a bit. Maybe this is their First nest and they don't want to leave unattended for too long.






First is no longer a word to me. I don't know if I can use if for the rest of the day.

5 comments:

wyochatfields said...

We hope Ella enjoys her FIRST day of school, she looks really cute.

Rebecca said...

Well, first things first, yay on all your first!

Jessie said...

I can't believe she is in First Grade already! Hope you enjoy year round school! I don't know if I would!

Kade and Emily said...

I love your firsts. So sweet.

Roundy Clan said...

I love Ella's attitude picture and how cute is Dash?!