Tuesday, August 11, 2009

And the winner is....

When the kids tell me they are bored I say, "Go play with your sister, that's why we had her."


MIssy!
Missy is a friend that was meant to become a friend.
One way or another we were going to be thrown together at some point.

1. Our husbands are in the same residency
2. We are both LDS
3. They happened to find a house in our ward
4. Missy became the new Relief Society Pres. when I was compassionate service leader.
5. She is sooo funny and a great person, making her a perfect fit to be chosen as one of my friends.



Missy, you win:

1 ghiradelli brownie cake mix (wanted it for myself but I'm trying to go down not up, if you know what I mean)

1 box of Milk Duds

1 box of Life Savors Gummies

1 bar of Lindor milk chocolate (I am told this is a great bar of chocolate)

1 thingie of my favorite mint, Tic Tac chill (after all that candy and chocolate you may want to use one of these)

1 thingie of Burt's Bee's lip tint (a good color, raisen)

1 pack of butterfly post-its

10 lime blank note cards and envelopes and....

2 of my favorite pens of all time Bic's velocity gels

**Thanks to everyone that participated. It was so fun to do, I think I'll do it again with something else.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yes, please have another give away. You really mean GIVE away. That's a lot of stuff!!

I like your updated side bar photos. (the lady with the hot leg in Amaya's photo must belong to the man with the great bum talking on his cell phone. you are so lucky to have such good looking friends/cousins.)

wyochatfields said...

It was very intertaining, I think I will use that saying on my kids.

Mariam said...

That is a hec of a give away!

Anica said...

This was so much fun and I loved everyone's entries. I will definitely plan along next time...your give away was awesome!!

Anica said...

Oh, that is play along...

CareyClan said...

Can I just say that was the most amazing gift!!!! And it came at just the right time!!!! Thanks Allison!