Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Randoms are fun.

Dash has had his first solids. In true form, he loves it, loves to eat. He gets that from me. So he likes it better now, it doesn't look like it in this photo.



One of Amaya's loves, stickers. She loves to get them and stick them all over herself....


or Dash.



One day I set Dash on the floor between the kitchen and the living room so I could see him as I was moving through the house. When I passed by there I noticed he was missing. Now the boy can roll, but he doesn't "go" anywhere. I heard Amaya giving a tour "and this is mommy's room" I walk to find her behind the couch dragging Dash by the feet.
His usual reaction to Amaya is one of worry and concern, but this time he is all giggles getting attention from her.





I went to have lunch with Ella at school. Our friend Kaylee (who is in her class) sat with us. Well I look over to see this little boy with hope written ALL over his face. Apparently he is in
l-o-v-e with Ella. Her teacher told me that he has it bad. Later during the lunch the little boy was crying and hadn't eaten a bite of his food.

This is the same little boy that Ella had been telling me about earlier. He told Ella that he hadn't decided who he wanted his girlfriend to be. He was deciding between Ella and another little girl. I reminded her that we don't have boyfriends until we're 16, and if he asked her she could tell him she'll be his friend but not his girlfriend. Oh man am I in trouble. I can't blame the boy, I'm smitten with her too.



My baby is 5 months old today....sigh. Where has the time gone? Oh yeah, for the first three months he screamed and cried at me.
And for the latter two he has been the best, cutest, and funnest (so using it even though it's not a word) baby EVER, making me wonder... where the time has gone?.



SOLD!! We sold our house. Can you believe it? We didn't even put it on the market. An old friend from high school is moving into this town. Well everything worked out that he wanted to buy a house this year for the tax rebate, but didn't need to move in until next year. We needed to sell a house before we move next summer. Perfect.

I couldn't find a picture of my house in the summer, and I'm too lazy to go and take one.


I am usually an optimist, but when it comes to counting my blessings I start to wonder why and if I deserve all this and then I will start to wonder when the rain will start to fall.

9 comments:

Anica said...

Oh, I have that problem too (your last thought). I busted up laughing at the stickers...so cute. Your commentary with pictures is hilarious. Congrats on selling your home!

wyochatfields said...

I love the picture of Amaya with the stickers on her face, you have some very cute kids. Can't wait to see you guys in September.

Unknown said...

We need to get Amaya and Marley together. it may be crazy, but they would have fun together.

Who bought your house? That's awesome!

Farah said...

The tour is my very favorite! It had me laughing out loud!

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

wow! congrats on the house...
does this mean you are almost done with residency? Is a job around your corner?
It doesn't seem like it has been that long, but I guess for you it has :-)
Best of luck!

Cristina said...

I was laughing out loud of the picture of Amaya dragging Dash, too funny. I'm nervous to see what Ethan will do to his sister.

Kade and Emily said...

Your kids are funny. I love the tour of the house. Can I get one sometime?
Congrats on the house! That must be a huge relief!

Unknown said...

who bought your house? Where are you guys going to go? You can't leave until I get to see Dash.

Greg and Meg said...

That picture of Amaya dragging him around in hilarious!!! You have the cutest kids!