Al - you looked great! I wanted to see a full shot of your dress though. It looked cute from the little bit I saw of it. Lindsay, of course, looked stunning. Are they going to be living in SLC?
Yes, Lindsay looked amazing! I love her dress! However, I want to see you in yours! AND THOSE SHOES! Oh and the necklace we HAD to go get! C'mon. Show it all off!
4 comments:
Al - you looked great! I wanted to see a full shot of your dress though. It looked cute from the little bit I saw of it. Lindsay, of course, looked stunning. Are they going to be living in SLC?
Yes, Lindsay looked amazing! I love her dress! However, I want to see you in yours! AND THOSE SHOES! Oh and the necklace we HAD to go get! C'mon. Show it all off!
Great pictures. I love her dress! So pretty!
Everyone looked so nice at the wedding.
I agree with Rebecca, you need to show off your dress.
Post a Comment