This was Dash's first trip to the beach. I feel a little ashamed that it has taken us 8 months to get him there. In all fairness to myself, Shad's work schedule has been just awful. We decided today was the first day since September that he didn't go to the hospital to get some work done or see a patient.
Edited: this was not Dash's first trip. Lindsay reminded me that he went when they visited us. I think I had pushed that from my mind, because on that day he cried the whole time we were there.
This was our attempt at a family photo for the Christmas card. We asked a passerby to take it. At the time I didn't realize that her being about 15 feet away would be such a problem.. Shad said we will have to go back and try again. Hopefully it will happen, I love family photos on the beach.
8 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. What a beautiful picture of you and Amaya you look great. Such a cute family pic.
We love the beach too. I'm glad you took so many pictures! And passerbys are never as good as friends!
Didn't he propose to you on the day of our wedding.
Pretty pictures!!!
Those photos are beautiful.. Did you guys blow away in all the recent storms??
Hey, email me your family photo, I can "fancy" it up for you in photoshop! It would make a great christmas card photo
melisssa
mortenson (at) insightbb (dot) com
Has it really been 10 years? That's crazy. How did he propose?
We did have a great day.
Shad did propose on the day Christy and Kiley got married, but I think now that maybe the "actual" proposal was a month earlier.
I did invite a couple of friends to come with us, but everyone was busy.
It really has been ten years. I think it makes me sound so old to think of that many years going by. Shad just said alot of romantic things and reasons why he loved me then asked.
Love the pictures...wish I were there.
Ella is so cute without her two front teeth. Beautiful family and beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment