Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Good, The Bad and The UGLY

Good:

I drove from my friend Mary's house to my house through 5 Green lights! It was the best feeling.

I did 7 miles of exercise yesterday. Whoo, Whooo, Whooo (Arsenio Hall, anyone?)

We are leaving for our family vacation in 5 days!

Bad:

I haven't been diligent in making sure Amaya and Dash are getting their set naps each day. Off-schedule is not a fun place to live.

It's wednesday and I haven't been to Target yet this week. I am starting to go through withdrawals.

Ugly:

Apartment living. One of our MANY neighbors let their dog bark over and over outside my bedroom window at 6:30 am this morning. The carpet from the day we moved has smelled like feet. I keep finding long thick black strands of hair, eeeeww.

I need a pedicure, the season for sandals and flip-flops is here.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love hitting all the green lights. And YAY for vacations!!!

wyochatfields said...

You are having target withdrawls, think about me.

I feel for you on the apartment living, but don't worry soon you will be in wonderful fairbanks, Alaska. Livin the dream!

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

Wooo wooooo woooo.

I haven't been to Target in about 10-13 days ( except to run in and use their ATM last week. I'm trying to hold off another few days. Gotta start conditioning myself to monthly Target runs.

The Wilsons said...

We lived in an apartment in California. Right inside our front door it smelled, but not all the time. It took until we left to figure out the tenants before us had a little boy who used that area as the toilet. Gross, hopefully that is not why your apartment smells. Also, I never buy anything for Josh to coordinate with us, he is a picky dresser, I know you wouldn't think that by the way he dresses, but it isn't worth the stress to find something for him.

Kade and Emily said...

I feel your pain with the apartment living. I get tired of hearing music/video games at 3:00 am.
Have a BLAST!!!!!

Christie said...

I know. Target is like crack cocaine and it costs me at least a hundred bucks every time I go in there.