I don't know if I can really relate my feelings on this move. I came kind of kicking and screaming. I really loved my home and place in North Carolina. And at the same time, I knew it was time to move on and keep my family "moving forward" toward our goals. I didn't want people to try and cheer me up about this move. I wanted to dwell in my unhappiness for a time, because I knew eventually I would be fine with it and maybe (shhh don't tell), just maybe learn to love it here too.
We have put an offer on a house. It is actually in North Pole, Alaska. It is an awesome house with an awesome kitchen and giant bedrooms. I don't have any pictures of it yet to show you. We are hoping to be in around the 20th of August. We have plenty of room for visitors, hint, hint.
Ella is going to be attending North Pole Elementary on Snowman Lane. I am serious. It is a new school and looks great on the outside.
We'll keep you updated and happenings on our Misadventure.
6 comments:
Al, I know I was one who used the word adventure. Sorrry about that. You've got to admit though that it's been an ---------- already.
I would like to take that drive you did some day. Nana & Papa tried it once but turned around somewhere in Canada. I'm not really sure why.
If you live in North Pole can I just tell people Farbanks?
Dad
Sorry Allison, I know that the last couple years of my life have felt like a misadventure. So just don't waist the time feeling sorry for yourself, you will regret it.
"Ho, Ho, Hope" all will be well at the North Pole. We do miss you. Have Santa just scoop your family up and come by for a visit at Christmas. Hee, hee. Love you guys. Thanks for keeping us updated.
I'm glad you found a house! And I LOVE that you will be living in North Pole.
Alison, it's gonna be such a great adventure!!!! ( ha ha, you can't punch me from all the waaaay in North Pole, Alaska!)
I've been to North Pole, AK... thought it was awesome. I was 8 though. :)
How awesome for Ella, I mean, seriously, you can't beat that. I'm so glad you've found a house and will be getting settled in soon. Miss your smiling face here in NC!
That is so fun! I can't wait to tell Hadley that you moved to the North Pole, now we will for sure have to visit!!
Post a Comment