Just posting to post:
This girl is so mischievous and entertaining...
We have ice. We got freezing rain and warmer temperatures which started to melt the snow and then at night it freezes again. We have a skating rink on our driveway and street, I'm not exaggerating it is 1-2 inches deep sheet of ice . It's pretty crazy.
I am thankful for my family (even that boy that is screaming very loudly right now).
I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful for my testimony of the gospel.
I am thankful for my home and cars.
I am thankful for this life.
3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving, sometimes we don't realize how much we have to be thankful for.
Love Ya
You're so good to be thankful for the screaming child. I loose that thankful feeling at 3am while holding a crying baby. But then I remember it during the day when she sleeps so peacefully. ;)
So I'd love the recipe for the infamous parm breaded chicken. I think you need to update your blog, maybe with a recipe? I hope you are doing good. I love reading about your adventures.
Post a Comment