Ella was baptized by her father into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Saturday April 23, 2011.
When I asked her if she was excited she said "I feel like I've been waiting for this day all my life".
It looks like you guys had a fun easter, it is nice to see that the snow has mostly melted, And I bet you guys loved having family come. Miss you guys.
That is such a cute picture!
What a sweet and beautiful girl! Congratulations to Ella! We wish we could have been there.
I can't believe she is old enough to be baptized. Wow! She is adorable! And her comment melts my heart. :)Congratulations!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a fun easter, it is nice to see that the snow has mostly melted, And I bet you guys loved having family come. Miss you guys.
That is such a cute picture!
What a sweet and beautiful girl! Congratulations to Ella! We wish we could have been there.
I can't believe she is old enough to be baptized. Wow! She is adorable! And her comment melts my heart. :)
Congratulations!
Post a Comment