Monday, March 26, 2012

Dash turns 3!

Why does time keep passing by? 

My baby turned 3 this month.  He is so smart, handsome, fun, funny, exhausting, determined, mischievous, capable, and wonderful.

We had a small family party.  Dash opened his presents from us and the girls.  We had his choice of Spaghetti for dinner and invited friends over to share the cupcakes.  This was my kind of party...easy.


Yesterday Shad asked Dash what his name is, Dash replied "Dash". So Shad asked "what's your last name?", Dash replied "uh-uh, Superman!"

 He blew one candle out and thought he was done.  We had to encourage him to blow out the other two too.


I love this boy.  He brings such happiness to my heart.  

5 comments:

wyochatfields said...

I can't believe how old he is. We can't wait to see you guys this summer

Mariam said...

He looks like his daddy. Can't believe it has been three years.

Meg said...

that is crazy 3 already. weird.

Rebecca said...

I can't wait til our boys can play together. Happy Birthday, Dash! (you can thank me your name isn't Zeek)

Mary said...

happy birthday dash!