Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dash with those Other People too

I wanted to post some pictures from my phone.  These go back to last summer.

 Dash enjoyed his chocolate frozen custard.

Amaya practicing her drills.

 Dash is a better spectator and cheerleader for his sisters these days.
 Sporcle with Dad.
 Dash Love Soup and will steal mine.
 Sometimes he wears himself out.

 A style of his own.
 She's getting so big.

 Aunt Mariam sent Ella a new hat, and Ella loves it.

Dressed up for Sunday. 

Cold kissed cheeks on Amaya.  Oh, how I love those cheeks. 

 Dash likes to take pictures.

I don't mind the way I look in this one so I put this on here. 

When Shad sits down to read his book, Dash runs and gets books for Shad to read to him instead. 

 Dash in his "roos" or "man-panties" as Shad likes to call them.

 Dash and Amaya fell asleep in the Truck.  They were tired and I'm glad because they and I needed them to sleep.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I sometimes feel like a part of the family, especially when I've already seen the pictures. I like that.

Mariam said...

You look Good! Liked all the other pics too.

Kade and Emily said...

Random pictures are the best, huh?