My sister Lindsay and her little, cute, and stylish family came to visit us. We were so happy to have them and see them and host them.
We really tried to fit as much Alaska in as we could. They had a terrible time getting out of SLC, so they stayed in Anchorage and we picked them up there the next day. We hung out in Anchorage for a day. Then we drove to Seward, Alaska.
Ella standing in front of Main Street, Seward.
On our way to Seward we stopped at the Wildlife Research Center on the Seward Highway. It was a cold cold Alaskan summer day. Tess was pretty bundled.
Dash is showing off his skills. The boy has serious skills.
After we got checked into our room, we went to Exit glacier. Jeremy was a good sport to wear the Jentch' Wrap to tote Tess up there, since I forgot the backpacks....again.
I will never get enough of this boy. I think when you're a boy and your hair blows in the wind like this it might be an indicator its getting too long.
Ella showed off her skills on the monkey bars.
And Amaya showed us on the fireman pole.
The next day Jeremy and Lindsay went on a Kenai Fjords National Park tour out on a boat. Shad and I took all the kids to the Sealife Center. It was such a cute place. We got to see Jeff Corwin. I wanted to sit down and listen to his stories to tell, but no one else was interested so we moved on.
The girls standing in front of the seal or sealion? I always get those two confused.
We climbed up and down this statue a few times to kill some time.
Tess kept me busy in the gift shop. She is a kleptomaniac, she kept picking things up and bolting for the door. Good thing she's cute or she might've gotten me arrested.
We drove back to Wasilla after Lindsay and Jeremy were done. And continued on back to Fairbanks the next day. I don't even remember what we did that weekend. It was just nice to have them with us.
I took everyone to Denali after Shad had to go back to work on Monday. Unfortunately Mt. McKinley didn't want to show her amazingness that day.
I love visitors and am so happy when people come to stay. Who's next?

1 comment:
Oh my goodness, Tess is cute!! And I love that picture of Dash and the sea lion/seal. You make Alaska seem fun, but really cold. I miss you living somewhere normal.
Post a Comment