Who knew having a 3-4 year old boy was so much fun?
Dash is so entertaining and wild and clever and awesome and hilarious and wild (did I say that one already).
Dash is ALWAYS hungry. He won't eat a full meal, so 15-20 minutes after breakfast, lunch, or dinner he is hungry again. He prefers snacks and treats. Things like fishie crackers, fruit snacks, suckers, chocolate. Nothing that will actually make his tummy not hungry for a few hours.
The other day the girls were playing with some my little ponies, pretending one was the mom and one was the kid. You know the game. Well Dash flies over with his Lightening McQueen car that has wings on it and says "hello, I am the your Doctor. Wait! No! I am your Master".
He does funny and cute things all the time even when he is mad or sad, but don't you dare smile or smirk at him when he is. He will get really mad and yell "it's not funny, no laughing!" Which just makes you want to laugh out loud.
I purchased these gloves for Dash and I had no idea how much he was going to love them.
He loves having the numbers on his fingers and I love that he loves them.
When you leave Dash to his own devices, he usually ends up with a random grouping of toys and perched on something in his own little imaginary world.
Amaya got out her EasyBake oven one day and set out to make a birthday cake. Well we needed someone's birthday to celebrate, so we celebrated Gator's. Gator is Dashle's favorite stuffed animal. He sleeps with him every night, when he gets upset he cries for his "blanties and Gator" and mommy.
Gator is an honorary family member. So we celebrated his birthday, helped him blow out candles and all.
Dash is very funny. The other day, he was "hungry" shortly after dinner. So I told him he could have more pizza. He said ok, but "don't put any fejables with it, just pizza".
2 comments:
I too love little boys!
Oh he sounds like Watson minus the angry stubborn side. He is so stinking cute. I could eat him up. So glad you had that boy.
Post a Comment