Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Indoor Soccer 2014

**disclaimer: first of all let me say I know I should be very ashamed of myself.  Ella was not the only one to play indoor soccer this year.  Amaya played too, and I didn't get one picture of that little munchkin on the field.  Which is very sad and maddening all at the same time.  She had improved so much since last year.  Lucky for me she wants to play again, but this time outdoor soccer.

That being said, here are some photos of Ella-Bug hard at work.  Ella was one of the youngest on the team.  She played in the 11-15 year old group.  Which was good for her.  Her skills were put to the test.  She told me one time "my favorite part about soccer is the running".  I told her if that's all she likes there are sports that exist that are completely and solely running, no balls and goals included.  I'm going to make her do it one more time.  Outdoors this time, it's such a different experience to play outside.










1 comment:

Rebecca said...

She looks to old to me. Make her stop. And running? Ew. Is she Shad's kid or what.