Dash and I went the farm for his first field trip. He was so excited to ride on a bus and get out of the classroom. I was really happy I went out there with him.
This cow barrel was hooked onto the back of a tractor that took them around for a ride. The driver must love to watch the kids hold on for dear life because he race and sped around the track. It was pretty funny. We had some friends come to this farm before, so they warned us about all of the dust the tractor kicks up behind it. I gave Dash my sunglasses and boy did he need them. The other kids were all picking dust out of their eyes.



1 comment:
I love that picture of the two of you. I feel like I don't always see you guys in your kids but there I totally see it!
Post a Comment