WHAT was I thinking? 3 kids in baseball and softball at the same time? At least they all played at the same fields.
Dash's coach was great. All the decisions he made were good ones, all except one. White pants on 5 and 6 year old boys with red dirt? Really?
Dash made it a goal to slide into a base during every time on base. He even slid into 1st once until he found out that wasn't allowed.
I apparently didn't get any pictures of Amaya playing. I did get some videos though. She was by far the smallest on her team and they all cheered and encouraged her just as they did the more well seasoned players. It was a great experience.
Jack was the best spectator. Here he is fighting off a nap so he can cheer Amaya on.
2 comments:
You can't beat baseball season, it is a fun time of the year.
You were brave to take it all on, but it looks like it paid off. Way to go Roundy kids.
Post a Comment