Wow Allison,It is amazing how both of your girls look so much like you. So far both of my kids look more like Pat then me. That is a great idea finding similar looking pictures of you around their same age. Something they can look at and have to ask who it is.
Yeah, I'm thinking you look alike too! (no wonder I think your kids are cute)
Okay, this one is almost scary. She looks like your clone in those pictures!
We are back! It's good to be home...that is, if we can find a home. I can't believe how much you look alike! You two are both BABES!!!-Em
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow Allison,
It is amazing how both of your girls look so much like you. So far both of my kids look more like Pat then me. That is a great idea finding similar looking pictures of you around their same age. Something they can look at and have to ask who it is.
Yeah, I'm thinking you look alike too! (no wonder I think your kids are cute)
Okay, this one is almost scary. She looks like your clone in those pictures!
We are back! It's good to be home...that is, if we can find a home. I can't believe how much you look alike! You two are both BABES!!!
-Em
Post a Comment