So now that you've gone to see how many people have your name, I must tell you it's probably false. I did Shad's name too; there are 5,000 + that have the name Shad. 6,000 + have the last name Roundy Roundy. It told me there were no other Shad Roundy's, but we know that is not true. There are probably 3 or more others living in Utah, that we already know of.
Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog! Boy do I know what you are going through. We started residency with two kids and left with four. Believe me, it is SO WORTH IT!! Paul LOVES what he does, and the future is bright. Check back as often as you like!
5 comments:
So now that you've gone to see how many people have your name, I must tell you it's probably false. I did Shad's name too; there are 5,000 + that have the name Shad.
6,000 + have the last name Roundy Roundy. It told me there were no other Shad Roundy's, but we know that is not true. There are probably 3 or more others living in Utah, that we already know of.
Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog! Boy do I know what you are going through. We started residency with two kids and left with four. Believe me, it is SO WORTH IT!! Paul LOVES what he does, and the future is bright. Check back as often as you like!
It said I had 6 people named Emily Roundy. I can't believe six other people named their children after me! What an honor!
-:)Em
Love the new colors!
So, Rebecca you will laugh at this, but my colors are trying to be like a Mango. We ate some mangos that were so good I kept thinking about them.
Post a Comment