Tuesday, July 10, 2007

4th of July



We had a day at Fantasy Lake. It is a lake with water slide and rope swings and miniature sized ones for the kiddies. It was alot of fun. Shad was sadly on call so he and Amaya hung out in the shade. Left to Right: Kaylee on the water slide, Ella on a small zip line, Hotties and Dallin, (my favorite) Jonas on the zip line plowing over Kaylee, Ella at the end of the slide, Shad trying to reclaim his sunglasses.


So I wanted to include this pic, if you look at the center of it you see my friends' husbands on the rope swing together. They say last year they would get 4 or 5 guys on at the same time. I guess they didn't want to get that close with strangers, so it was just the two of them this time. You can click on it to get a better view.


We went to the Hope Mills firework show, it was really good probably better than Cedar City's ever were. Of course the only show that is always worth it is Thunder over Louisville. Shad invited ourselves to Emily and Kade's next year for it. I hope we can make it.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

The lady in the black swimming suit is a hottie. You sure got that right! (Glad to see your new fun postings--I am sure I will find something new now to harp on you about.)

Unknown said...

How fun! Shad get to take home call? That's so nice. Hopefully he didn't get called in. I feel lucky when I get to run dinner over to Jared on his call nights.

Allison said...

I don't think he gets to take home call when he goes on his General Surgery Rotation this fall, so that stinks.