Tuesday, July 10, 2007

SPT




Hey, I guess the assignment this week is what do you do when you have a minute to yourself? I always make a minute for myself when my REAL SIMPLE magazine comes in the mail. It came today. I put Ella in her room for quiet time and Amaya to bed for a nap. I get a DC from the fridge turn the TV on to something I can look up from time to time and know I didn't miss anything. It's my favorite thing to do to unwind. I love this mag it's easy to just flip through, it has great pictures and nice thick pages, I always find at least one good idea in it. I used to be addicted to Martha Stewart Living Mag, but I have fallen out of love with it. I do still get her Everyday Food mag, that is a good one. I wish I still got the Parents magazine too it's my favorite parenting mag, but I was feeling poor when renewal came up. I just got this copy of Real simple in the mail today, but I am blogging instead of unwinding to get someone off my back. So you can jump down now, Rebecca ;).




In her room for quiet time. I wanted to include this, I thought it was funny she "dressed" for bed.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Fun! My favorite magazine is WonderTime. We should do a swap. (Of course we would have to swap back...and my magazine reads better with a Pepsi.)

Unknown said...

What a cute pic of Ella! DC huh. I'm addicted too. Actually I usually buy diet pepsi but I don't mind one bit if I get dc instead. I know what you mean about parent maganize. I started saving mine and as Marley's growing I use it as a reference.