Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Falling Off


So I have made a goal for myself, now that I can go back to the gym (doesn't take babies under 6 months). I want to lose 5 lbs before Lindsay comes to visit at the end of August. Then another 5 lbs before Shad's family comes in December. I have been doing well, in my opinion. Not cutting off early from the gym, not slacking, working hard and remembering to burn many many calories. So I didn't go this morning-SLACKER! I was going to make up for it with extra good eating today. I started with an egg and an egg-white scrambled on whole wheat toast, for a snack I had a bottle of water, grapes, and a go-gurt (so good frozen, like frozen yogurt from TCBY'S -maybe no exactly but close enough). Then comes blogging on the computer for an hour or so and I end up going and getting not one but TWO fun size snickers. I don't think I can ever end a day and say "what a good job you did today."

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well just think of it this way, you were doing so good, you deserved a reward. Plus they were tiny little fun sized Snickers. You aren't off the wagon yet! As for me...I haven't even seen a wagon in years! Keep up the hard work!

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

I like the new colors!!

Jessie said...

Well I wish I could say the same. But 25lbs in 2 weeks from having a baby is pretty good I think. Only another 10 till pre-preg and then another 10 to get to my goal. It will probably take me till Christmas. And then I will have to start again.

Allison said...

Good for you Jess, that weight just melted off for you.

Unknown said...

Al--I think you're doing FABULOUS! 2 fun-size candybars are nothing. Besides, if you cut yourself off from ALL treats you might go crazy (I would).