Monday, July 16, 2007

Myrtle Beach

Shad had his first Saturday off in a while and it will his only for another little while, so we took advantage and went to the beach. We should have looked at the weather before leaving, because it started to storm. Though not before we had an hour or so to enjoy the ocean. I swear if we lived closer Ella would be a beach bum. She loves it, we all do. It was actually Amaya's first time there, and as long as her feet weren't on the sand she was okay.


Doesn't Ella look like she belongs here?


Can you believe I actually posted a picture of myself?


Shad and Ella enjoying the surf.


Ella humored me and played lifeguard on the really cool chair.

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Fun!! I love to read about something that I didn't already know about!

(And no I can't believe that you posed for a picture or posted a picture of yourself!

Emily said...

Al, you are so funny! You look so hot, it was fun actually seeing a picture of you on your blog! :)

Unknown said...

allison, are you close to myrtle beach? i live about 45 minutes from there!

Unknown said...

Al- You look GREAT!

Allison said...

Lelly, We live near Ft Bragg. My husband is Army. How about you?

Unknown said...

we live in southport, right on the coast.

ft. bragg is only about 2 hours away, i think!

Allison said...

Southport? I haven't been there yet, is that NC?

Rebecca said...

Sorry I am getting in on your comments...but my great grandma was from Southport. (it is in NC)

Kade and Emily said...

I wanna go to the beach!! Can we go when we come visit???