Thursday, July 26, 2007

Four

Heidi tagged me for this little survey, I thought it was more fun than the surveys you get in the e-mails. So here goes:

4 Jobs I've held:


  1. Lifeguard
  2. Shakespeare Child Care
  3. Ford Credit Sales Support
  4. MOM!

4 Movies I can watch over and over again:


  1. Pride and Predjudice the A&E version
  2. Clue
  3. You've got mail (the best Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks duo movie)
  4. The Bourne Identity (love Matt Damon)

4 TV Shows I currently watch


  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. Lost
  3. Psych (new show on USA, very funny)
  4. The Closer (also a cable show on TBS or TNT one of those)

  5. 4 Favorite Pictures:

    1. Ella played Peek-a-Boo by covering her ears, I loved it



2. Never expected how much I would enjoy seeing my kids love eachother.


3. Come on, I think you know why I like this one, I laugh everytime I see it and I mean EVERYTIME!


4. Rebecca took this one, I have accused her of being the Helen Demille of Hope Mills (only my Cedar friends will get that one). I don't want to tease her too much of taking pictures of my kids everywhere, because I am definately on the good end of this deal. I have a lot of beautiful pics of my kids because Rebecca always has her camera.


4 Places I have Vacationed:

  1. New York, New York
  2. California Coast (drove up Interstate 1, recommend everyone to do this)
  3. Outer Banks North Carolina
  4. Washington DC

4 Favorite Foods (just four?):

  1. Mexican (especially chips and salsa)
  2. Spaghetti (only mine or my moms are in the favorite though)
  3. Thai and Chinese food
  4. Hamburgers and French Fries (plenty of fry sauce, please)

4 Favorite Desserts:

  1. Cherry or Blueberry Pie
  2. Chocolate Cream Pie
  3. Chocolate Cake (really moist)
  4. German chocolate candy bars

4 Household items you cannot live without:

  1. Vacuum (though I don't use it enough)
  2. Shower mildew spray (I hate showering someplace that feels dirty)
  3. Couch and remote control (tv included)
  4. Fridge (gotta have cold Diet Coke)

4 things that make you laugh lately:

  1. Amaya's talking, more like shrieking she can be very loud
  2. Ella has basically asked me the birds and the bees questions once a week since Amaya came along, I am very good at skirting the details.
  3. My sister Lindsay, very funny girl has been making me laugh for years.
  4. The office, this show has office life pegged. I worked for a man very scarily similar to Michael Scott, his name was ironically Mike.

4 People I tag:

  1. Rebecca
  2. Jessie
  3. Emily R.
  4. Ginger

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

So now I see why you wanted me to see your update (eventhough I had a hunch you would tag me). I can't do mine for a little while though so everyone can see my little swimmer!! It was fun to learn some new things about you!

everything petersen said...

Hey Allison, We love psych also! I laugh my head off. You are the first person I know that has watched it.
Oh by the way you do remember me, I'm Heidi and Ranaes friend from CC.

Allison said...

Yes, Bonnie, I remember you. I check out your blog too. Your boys are darling. I am glad to know someone else that watches it. I should start recommending it more often to people, but most of my friends here don't have cable.

Allison said...

Rebecca, what did you learn about me? I thought I talked my head off and it's always about me.

Rebecca said...

Well what did I learn?...
1. that I need to stop taking photos of your kids, I don't want to make Helen jealous.
2. You vacuum!?
3. You like desert!?

Unknown said...

HA!! So on about Helen Demille. :) That makes me laugh.

Unknown said...

On second though...I shouldn't laugh too hard. I'm probably already worse!

Allison said...

Heidi, Careful. Rebecca threatened to stop taking pics today. She doesn't know Helen, but I think she can hear our tone. Hee Hee Hee

Jessie said...

Thanks Al, I will get right on this!

Elissa said...

Hey! Of course I remember you, I have a mommy brain but not too bad! That is so funny you like the Chicken Scampi, I've loved it for so long and no one I have ever met loves it as much as me!! Thats awesome!

McCallisters said...

Hi, Allison and Shad! Remember me (Jane Hansen from CHS)? I linked to your blog from Emily's and saw the Helen Demille comment and laughed for five minutes. My brother took Malaan (sp?) to junior prom and Helen CAME WITH THEM, camera in tow. Almost as memorable as our prom, Allison, at East Elementary's cafeteria. Very romantic. Anyway, your kids are really cute. It was fun to check you guys out.