Thursday, September 27, 2007

Random, but CUTE!

Here are some pictures I forgot I put on my camera. This window has become kind of a thing with my girls. They like to look out together and when Ella is outside playing, Ally Amaya will go to the window hit it and yell. Then Ella comes over and hits it back and they both start giggling and hitting eachother's hands.



I will be the first to say that my baby Ally Amaya is beautiful, but the other day this is what I woke up to. Me and my sister's are kind of known for not being the bestlooking first thing in the morning. Looks like Ally got that gene.




9 comments:

Kade and Emily said...

You are so good to just take pictures. I always have to have an occasion. I hope you always save that picture of Amaya. It will be great to pull out on her first date!!!

Rebecca said...

What fun pictures of Ally! (oh that was fun to write) Glad to see you are updating!

Anonymous said...

poor little thing! she looks so tired! ella looks so big next to little ally. they grow up so fast. i just love the ella joke too.

Unknown said...

So....what is the verdict on the name? Is it Ally Amaya now? I am confused.

Megan said...

I love her bed head!!

Ginger said...

Amaya, no I mean Ally, no I don't know, Amaya, Ally, Amaya, Ally, I'm confused. J/K, Hah! I'll call her what ever you want. I like both names, but if this is a call her what ever you want thing, then I'm going to go with Ally.

Mariam said...

I think Mackay will argue that your sisters don't look the best in the morning. ha ha

Unknown said...

Good one Ella! :) Love your jokes.

Allison said...

I think it's going to be call her whatever you want, I think for now we are going with Ally Amaya, or whichever comes out first. Sorry to confuse!