Thursday, September 6, 2007

The World's Greatest Aunt!

My baby sister Lindsay came to North Carolina for a visit. Ella loves when Lindsay comes because she knows she will be spoiled with love and attention from someone that will play games.

Ella burying Lindsay in the sand at Myrtle Beach.


Ella wanted to share the headphones.

Lindsay reading some stories to the princess. The stories were meant for Amaya's entertainment, but we're glad someone got to enjoy them.



We went to NASCAR in Myrtle Beach. I think Ella liked most of it. Ella tasted disappointment when she wasn't big enough to drive the small carts for little kids. You have to be 40 in. Ella is only 39 in.


Amaya was supposed to be taking a nap while we were on the beach. Can you tell that plan went just as we intended it?


A kid size Ferris Wheel.

Lindsay was an awesome guest. She watched the girls letting Shad and me finally go see the new Harry Potter movie (we thought is was great). She jumped in to help when I was trying to get something accomplished and Amaya started to whine. She played real sleepover with Ella. And I think she painted Ella's fingers and toes at least 3 times.

We love you, Lindsay.

7 comments:

Kade and Emily said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting. Looks like Ella has a pretty awesome aunt. I used to be a fun aunt, but now I have my own child to care for and I have turned boring. Sigh.
How long is the drive from Louisville?
Em

Unknown said...

How fun! I love Lindsay and she looks as cute as ever but how could she help it, she's your sister!

Emily said...

Aunties are the best! It's so funny how they can sometimes teach you how to be a little more fun with your own kids. I think it's hard being fun all the time when you are the one with them 24-7.

everything petersen said...

Its fun having fun aunts! I also love sisters, well in my case sister! What would we do without them. Its fun making everlasting memories! Your girls will remember them always.

How old is Ella? Your girls are beautiful!

Allison said...

Ella is 4.

Rebecca said...

I love that picture of Amaya...and am almost sad that I didn't take it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Allison! I love this blogging thing! We HAVE to get Jen Anderson on this. I would love to see what she comes up with!