Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm a Genius

A while back I heard you can put those yogurts-in-a-tube in the freezer and viola you have frozen yogurt (how do you get them to make chocolate?). Well I have been doing this, and the other day I was battling some sore gums on Ally Amaya's part and I thought to give it to her.
Instantly a yummy ice pack. I gave her another one tonight, I just wrap it in a kitchen towel and hold her so it doesn't end up EVERYWHERE. She eats it with a deathgrip hold.

Yes, thank you. It is the only worthwhile motherly tip I have come up with on my own. Sad but true.

4 comments:

Kade and Emily said...

Oohh. Al you are full of great ideas. And I love your picture. Did you take that?

Anonymous said...

i've been told rum works really well on sore gums. then again, who wants to see what the inebriated spawn of a stinson is like when drunk?

Jessie said...

Thanks for the tip I will be sure to use it when Emmy starts teething! So I was wondering is Ally Amaya official or just what you call her now?

Unknown said...

I will have to try that. Marley has 3 teeth now...but is still trying to get the other top one in.

I always like the name Amaya!