Friday, October 19, 2007

Mmm...Diet Coke


Ally Amaya has found my love for Diet Coke, or maybe just playing with the can. I had to snap this picture when I saw how cute. The disgustion part is that she is sitting in front of the cabinet with the garbage can, you do the math. We have since put the pesky little cabinet locks on the doors.


"I see the camera, Mom, here I come to try to eat it too."

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay, something cute on your blog!

Unknown said...

Amaya is a cutie-pie. Marley's getting into that "getting into everything" stage as well.

Ginger said...

What a cuttie pie. Man I miss those girls!!!
I love the pic of Ella next to my witch, it took me a while to figure out where that was.

Allison said...

Yeah I was excited for you to see that one.