Watch out General Surgery, Shad starts this week. He is a man that loves to cut! In case you can't tell, Shad is the one proudly wearing a Louisville Cards Cap.
That is awesome. I had to super size the photo just so I could see what was going on close up. I wish I could handle doing stuff like that. Let me revise that I wish I could stand going to school to do something like that.
I hope you've got good malpractice insurance. Ha ha ha! Just kidding, Shad. I'm sure you'll make a great surgeon. Make sure you don't eat Jr. Mints during surgery...(remember that Seinfeld?)
So, Shad mentioned that everyone will probably see that in this surgery he was just holding suction, but we decided if we didn't tell anyone that only Jared would figure it out.
Allison, thanks for posting on my site. It's great to hear from you! I love being able to keep up with others this way! Can't believe how big (and cute) the girls are. I still remember when you and Shad were Easton's sunbeam teachers. he's nine now and in 4th grade --otherwise, much the same. It's still a hard class too--we have two men teachers for them now that they are older ! LOL
8 comments:
Good luck Al! :)
oh wow. What a fun post. I was very surprised! (and what a talented husband you have)
That is awesome. I had to super size the photo just so I could see what was going on close up. I wish I could handle doing stuff like that. Let me revise that I wish I could stand going to school to do something like that.
I hope you've got good malpractice insurance. Ha ha ha! Just kidding, Shad. I'm sure you'll make a great surgeon. Make sure you don't eat Jr. Mints during surgery...(remember that Seinfeld?)
So, Shad mentioned that everyone will probably see that in this surgery he was just holding suction, but we decided if we didn't tell anyone that only Jared would figure it out.
Allison,
thanks for posting on my site. It's great to hear from you! I love being able to keep up with others this way! Can't believe how big (and cute) the girls are. I still remember when you and Shad were Easton's sunbeam teachers. he's nine now and in 4th grade --otherwise, much the same. It's still a hard class too--we have two men teachers for them now that they are older ! LOL
Thanks for adding my vinyl blog to your site. Good luck Shad. I have assisted with dental surgery before he's in for a lot of cool things.
Allison, you will be happy to know I put you back at the top of our "Friends and Family" list. :)
Post a Comment