We had our family photo shoot about a week ago with our own private photographer. She had her work cut out for her. Shad just came off a 32 hour shift at the hospital, I am widely known to have never had a good picture taken of me, and Amaya isn't a very pleasant baby at the time of day we started on the venture.

I think the key was that the
ever patient photographer just kept her eye behind the view finder and her finger on the button.

After 96 photos taken here are some of the best.

Enjoy!
10 comments:
Cute families make for easy photography.
You all look great. I got your card in the mail today, thankyou. Amaya's hair looks red, and did you cut Ella's hair?
such beautiful girls...(Shad's okay, too, I suppose)...Ella's so grown up from when we last saw her! Yea to good pictures!! (I've got the ones you helped take of me and kids on our walls...I think of you every time I see them...=)
Such a cute family!! ;) Love your hair Al! Ella's looks cute as well--your girls are adorable :)
Great pics--I LOVE the black and white one of Ella.
nice job on the pictures. I really like the one of ella and amaya together. I understand about needing patience behind the lense. I found a great feature on our camera. It's an action shot and it takes 3 pictures very quickly. It's nice when they are on the move. one of a hundred it bound to turn out!
those are great pics...have a great Christmas!!
What cute photos. I'm so glad you posted!
Love the pictures and Tag your it. See my Blog.
You are a beautiful family! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment