My friend and I were talking about blogging and we both agreed we don't like it when we have to enter a word verification to leave comments on some of our friend's blogs. It slows us down in our already busy lives. So to help those who have it and don't have it there intentionally and wouldn't mind fixing this annoyance, please follow these steps. If you do have it there on purpose or like having it, I will still leave comments because I definitely like you more than the annoyance. Just a thought for those who don't care and don't mind changing it.
Go to Customize
Click Settings
Click Comments
Scroll down to Show word Verification
Click NO
Scroll down to and click Save Settings
4 comments:
Oops you must be talking about me! HeHe. It is kind of annoying I agree. I am off to change it right now!
Not just yours, Jessie, but thanks for the help.
Hi, Allison! Ella is so big and gorgeous like I remember. It looks like Amaya is also following in her sister's footsteps. It's good to catch up with you guys. What are your plans after residency? Colorado is always nice.:)
Suck it up you slackers!!
Post a Comment