Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tagged ABC's

Thank, Melissa, another reason to avoid chores (no I can't put it off until the chores are done, this of a major importance).

A- Attached or Single:  Attached, married for 8 years in May.
B- Best Friend: Sisters, equally.  My mother threatened me that I would like them someday, she was right.
C- Cake or Pie:  PIE, PIE, PIE
D- Day of Choice: Every other Saturday, Shad's not on call and we have a certain feeling of freedom
E- Essential Item (s): Car, Diet Coke, chapstick, blue jeans
F- Favorite Color:  Blue, every shade
G- Gummi Bears or Worms:  Have you ever had cinnamon bears? they count right?
H- Hometown:  Cedar City, Ut 19 years
I- Indulgence (s):  Eating out, and about twice a year a pedicure
J- January or July: July in Utah, January in NC
K- Kids:  2 girls; Ella 4 almost 5, Amaya almost 14 months
M- Marriage Date:  May 6, 2000
N- Number of Siblings: 4; 2 sisters and 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges, especially orange juice
P- Phobias or Fears:  Heights, a little bit won't keep me from going the top of the Empire State Building or hiking Angel's Landing in zion, but will let Shad climb the ladder to paint near the ceilings
Q- Quote(s): "I don't like to run, the sound of my thighs rubbing together hurts my ears"  from a disgusting show call Family Guy.
R- Reason to Smile: A clean house, a hot dinner that my kids are eating no whining, and everyone together
S- Season: Fall in Cedar City, Spring in NC, 
T- Tag six: Rebecca, Jen G., Jen A., Jessie, Emily R, Emily W.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't know I am pretty much an open book
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal:  I am a Mormon, I believe animals were put here for our benefit, wether it be food, clothing, or a furry friend
W-Worst Habit: I'll take Melissa's cue and list more than one, watch too much TV, Pay too little attention to my kids/husband, eat too much and exercise too little
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds whether  not you mean for me personally or in general, who would pick x-rays?
Y-Your Favorite Food:  Olive Garden's Chicken Scampi, Baskin Robbins pumpkin shake, and of course chips and salsa...oooh and Hamburgers and french fries... oh and  spaghetti
Z- Zodiac:  Cancer, don't know if that's good or bad.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fun! When is your anniversary?

Rebecca said...

I loved your quote!! (don't like the show, but htat quote was funny!) And really, you tagged me!? Maybe I will just do it in your comments...

kristen said...

Awesome quote Al....he he he

Jen said...

You are hilarious! I just noticed you tagged me. I'll get on it asap! I have to go make meal #50 for the day before running kids here and there. I loved everything you wrote. It all made me laugh and that is my favorite thing to do.

Jessie said...

Thanks for the tag. It gives me something to write about considering I haven't had much to talk about lately.

Jessie said...

No not scared of tagging people, I just hate listing people and them not ever doing it. I figure if I leave it open then they can decide.

Kade and Emily said...

You quote made me laugh. Also I think Family Guy is disgusting too. It's banned at our house cause I can't stand it. And I totally agree on the cinnamon bears thing. yum. i want some.