Friday, March 7, 2008

Marbles

A couple of Saturdays ago we went to the children's museum in Raleigh.  It was really fun for the kids, and got kinda boring for the adults after a couple of hours.  Ella cried when it was time to leave.

Here are some photos of the highlights:



Here's Amaya practicing driving the boat while I dream I am on a pair of skis being pulled.

Again, Amaya's in the driver's seat.  There seems to be a pattern developing here.

At what age do kids start to think this is work instead of play?

Yep, just the right size to fit in the produce scale.

Legos were always a way to pass the time when I was a kid, the sad thing is we don't have any in our house.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun. Not sure I would let Amaya drive the boat while skiing behind it though :)

Holly said...

Kids start to think it is work and not play when you assign it to them as one of their chores. :) Looks like the girls had a GREAT time!

Jessie said...

Looks like fun. I wish we had a children's museum closer to us. We have a 2 hour drive to get to ours. The girls looked like they had a great time!

Kade and Emily said...

Amen on the mopping/work comment. How can we keep up this "work is fun" idea?

Stan and Mel said...

Hi Allison!! It's Melanie DeMille.I was checking out Dan and Erin's blog and saw yours! What are you guys doing in NC? You know we live right next door to you in VA? check out our blog...
stanandmelanie.blogspot.com