Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I can see it, feel it, smell it, taste it

I was caught in the rain today.  Not a cold chill to the bone rain like winter, but a soft warm drizzle.

My Day Lilies are making their first appearance after their long hibernation.

I want to clean, clean, clean.  Clean house and car and let everything smell fresh and new.

I no longer want soups and pot pies, but salads and vegetables and sweet coconut cake.


SPRING IS COMING!!!

I hope it comes early for all my friends who have been living in snow.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

After spring comes to your house and gets it all clean...come on over here. There will be plenty left for you to do! :)

Megan said...

I'm ready for some of that sweet cocomut cake too! I don't know what it is but it sounds good!

Jackie said...

yeah for spring!! I have really enjoyed the winter here though...it felt like spring to me (that's pretty much what spring feels like in Champaign)

Unknown said...

Yeah for Spring...I do NOT like Winter. Lucky for me I've had it here for a couple of months already! ;)

Kade and Emily said...

Don't you love that first dose of warmer weather? We were up to 70 degree's on Monday. It was awesome. Then it rained. And now it's supposed to snow tonight. sigh. Mother nature is taunting us.