Monday, March 3, 2008

PROOF


A Daddy does exist in this house.  I think sometimes I get posting about everything else in my life that some of you readers may think we don't have a guy living at our house.  

Ella and Shad were squeezing each other just like this while we talking and I noticed how the sun shining into their eyes really shows how they are the same color.  I told them to stay right there so I could get a picture of it.  I think some people scoff at me when they remark on Ella's eyes and I tell them she got them from her dad, because I have blue eyes too.  But mine have a lot of green in them, I get the green from my mom.  Shad and Ella's are pure blue.

6 comments:

Kade and Emily said...

Awwwww...how sweet!

Rebecca said...

What a cute picture!!

Holly said...

What amazingly blue eyes! Great picture!

Bringhursts said...

They're the exact same color-love it!

Unknown said...

Love that picture...yep she has daddy's eyes! ;)

Jen said...

allison, I have to say that Ella is seriously beautiful. You should put her in magazines. She and Shad do have pretty eyes. Cute little family!