Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ELLA'S FIVE!!

I am sure any mother can relate, when your first born reaches her milestones you wonder--Where has the time gone? Then you say "WAIT, stop growing! I want you to be my baby forever. Small enough to still fit perfectly in my lap, naive enough to think the world is all about you, perfect in your goodness, keep your unending energy, and your unwavering love."

But these little beings don't listen. They grow a little more each day.


 Can you see the difference already?  This one is from last night.



And this one is from this morning, she woke up 5 years old.  (sigh.)



13 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute Cute! You must be getting old to have a 5 year old. What are you, pushing 28 now?!

Ginger said...

You are so beautiful, Ella-Bella!!! Five years old; Hannah is catching up on you fast.
Happy Birthday!!!

Roundy Clan said...

Happy birthday Ella!

Danko Family said...

Happy Birthday Miss Ella. She's such a beautiful girl!!!! I'm so glad you liked my cake, and thank you for your sweet comment.

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Miss Ella! I can't believe how quickly they grow up!

Rebecca said...

Your "confession" is funny. Sad, but funny.

Unknown said...

I KNEW it was somebody's birthday today...happy birthday Ella! You definitely look older.

Jen said...

Oh Allison. I feel what you are feeling. Mylee is going to be 8 on April 28th and is getting baptized may 3rd. I remember when you had Ella! We were in our first 11/2 of dental school. Wow! She is so so beautiful and I honestly can't believe she is a big 5 year old.

Erin Marriott said...

It is so sad that they have to grow up, isn't it? Allison, we keep saying we need to get together. I need your email so I can email our phone numbers and all that. I think I'm changing our blog to private soon, so I want your email address. Our girls would have way too much fun together. Ella is a beautiful little girl!! I think she has a lot of you. I can't believe you and Shad have a five year old! Where has the time gone?!

Susy said...

Oh, I do know how you feel!!! I hate that they grow up SO fast. What a beautiful little 5 year old!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bringhursts said...

Todd and I both were just saying that your daughter is beautiful. We kind of secretly wish our son was old enough to date her but he's only one and I know you probably don't want her robbing the cradle.

kristen said...

she is so dang cute! I could just put her in my pocket and take her home!!!