Eventhough the second one is my favorite, I LOVE the shape of her mouth in the first one!! Seems like there is one from last summer where her lips are all heart shaped too.
Amaya is such a doll! And the Easter dresses...precious. I love when I find things on sale post season! And love the bench from Target. That's exactly what I say too, when you can look at something in your house and not think about how much you spent! It was fun catching up on your blog. You crack me up!
You were with me when I got that sweater, Em, but it was at Gymboree. I messed up on the sizes, it is 12-18 months, it should've been 2t to fit when Ella's will fit her. Oh well, it is cute.
10 comments:
Her smile looks just like Brandon's!!!!!! He only has 2 teeth on the bottom and none on the top. Connor has 8 already...crazy!!
I love her teeth!! What cute shots!
Eventhough the second one is my favorite, I LOVE the shape of her mouth in the first one!! Seems like there is one from last summer where her lips are all heart shaped too.
Amaya is such a doll! And the Easter dresses...precious. I love when I find things on sale post season! And love the bench from Target. That's exactly what I say too, when you can look at something in your house and not think about how much you spent! It was fun catching up on your blog. You crack me up!
She really is so cute!!
I love all of the easter pictures. I love the dresses!! Do you think your going to be able to score some more this year?
Mar, I've looked once and the sale was only $7.99 and below, I am going to wait for it to go a little lower, but if I find em I'll call you.
She is so cute. The pictures are precious.
How did you teach your children to hold still for pictures??
PS...is that the sweater you got at the Children's place. it's really really cute.
You were with me when I got that sweater, Em, but it was at Gymboree. I messed up on the sizes, it is 12-18 months, it should've been 2t to fit when Ella's will fit her. Oh well, it is cute.
Post a Comment