FIRST THE THRILL OF THE HUNT
We went out to the country. Some friends of ours spent Friday night camping, Shad and I don't do that. We would have been with them if there were a few necessities. For instance a toilet, a internet or cable hook up so Shad could watch is Cards play, a bed.... etc.
We hooked up with them on Saturday for some hunting and shooting. We held an Easter Egg Hunt for the 10 kids on the grounds. Then the daddies and some of the mommies did some target shooting with the array of guns that everyone brought.
I got a lot of pictures of Ella on the run. She really got a candy hook up. Once Amaya found there was candy in the plastic eggs, she couldn't focus on finding more, she had to eat what she had.
THEN THE DAY OF THE RESURRECTION
I got these cute dresses from The Children's Place last year during their after Easter sale. I have been so excited to see my girls in them ever since. Ella gave a talk in Primary and she did really well. It only could have been better if her parents hadn't failed in their preparation. We didn't write in time for Ella to rehearse it with us at home. Despite that she spoke clearly and I think everyone knew the meaning of her talk. We had a really yummy dinner with Turkey, spring vegetables and mashed potatoes that are impossible for me to look at without gaining a pound. Our dessert was Ella's candy score at the Egg Hunt.
We hope everyone had love filled holiday. Happy Easter.
6 comments:
Cute girls. Cute dresses. Cute friends who wanted to share a Saturday morning with you. (I posted a picture of Amaya, I just couldn't help myself!)
Your girls are just beautiful!!!
Looks like a fun Easter. I love the girls' dresses...very cute!
I LOVE their dresses! So cute. So smart of you to purchase early. :) We definitely need to do an easter egg hunt for Marley next year...it looks like Amaya totally enjoyed it.
Allison I just have to say that looking at your girls puts a smile on my face. They are so so so so cute. I love them in their dresses. I love the Children's place easter blow out deals. I love that first close up picture of Amaya. What an absolute doll.
My girls had the same dresses last Easter! We must have good taste!
Post a Comment