So my kids are cute, but let's talk about me for a minute, and my shopping prowess. I got the dress Ella is wearing on Friday, and I paid a whopping $3.24 for it. GO ME!!!
I love good shopping deals! And I really miss them too! Every time we go to Montana, I get my fill of Target clearance. I still can't believe Ella is five. They grow way to fast!
I love how Amaya starts to twirl, and then gets distracted! You have two very beautiful princesses! I'm sure you are looking forward to their teenage years as much as I'm looking forward to Whitney's! :)
4 comments:
Yeah for bargain shopping!!! I have cute nieces. And also their hair is done cute. I need more ideas for girl hair.
Look at you! Super cute find! However, the dress is extra cute because it is on a girl as pretty as Ella!
I love good shopping deals! And I really miss them too! Every time we go to Montana, I get my fill of Target clearance. I still can't believe Ella is five. They grow way to fast!
I love how Amaya starts to twirl, and then gets distracted! You have two very beautiful princesses! I'm sure you are looking forward to their teenage years as much as I'm looking forward to Whitney's! :)
Post a Comment