My personal Photographer was at it again, taking excellent pictures of my kids just because they are playing with hers. You all should go out and find a personal photographer if you struggle like me to get pictures like these.
I love the one of her in the tube looking over her shoulder! It's so cute! We really hope to meet up with you in Utah! I think the kids would have so much fun
Wonderful pictures! Once our addition is complete, I'd love for you to come over so our kiddos can play! I think Miss Amaya and the boys would have a great time together. Now, if I could just convince them that walking is a wonderful thing....
8 comments:
I think those are cute. Well, of course I do. Amaya makes cute look easy though.
I love the one of her in the tube looking over her shoulder! It's so cute! We really hope to meet up with you in Utah! I think the kids would have so much fun
I can't believe how big she is getting. Cute pictures.
SO cute!!
Wonderful pictures! Once our addition is complete, I'd love for you to come over so our kiddos can play! I think Miss Amaya and the boys would have a great time together. Now, if I could just convince them that walking is a wonderful thing....
My friend, Erin, is a great photographer. I think I should make her my new Best Friend.
Ok I just want to squeeeeeeeze Amaya! And how beautiful little Ella is! I can't wait to see the kids in July-Oh and you guys too!!!!
Post a Comment